Monday, 28 September 2026
Wisdom of Thoth: Start Creating your own Life according to the Divine Plan.
There are people on Earth who want to close their eyes and ears to truth and purpose of their being and connect to illusionary rewards. There are people who encourage you to keep thinking and wishing to have one of the social rewards and this way it will become yours. When you keep thinking of receiving a gift that has nothing to do with your purpose and path then you are disconnecting from your true-self ,and divine plan that was created to guide you in this reincarnation. I am going to think that I am rich and this will happen to me; I am going to keep thinking that I am successful and I will become successful; I am going to be thinking that I have the perfect partner and this way I am able to attract the right man or woman in my life. How can the mind become creator of your life, when is disconnected from the rest of your being? Being in a balanced state, helps you connect to the cosmic light and receiving healing and clarity you will naturally follow the path of truth. If you allow your mind to create your life then you accept illusion, being constantly on a diversion, looking for illusionary rewards. You will be forcing the mind to take a role that is not able to fulfil why your true-self that can naturally connect you to your purpose will exist in separation from life creation. Your desires may be illusionary if you think that the mind can help you create them and experience them in your life. The first step for you will be to experience balance and unity within your being and this way you enable yourself to start creating your own life according to the divine plan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All rights reserved-all information herein is the sole intellectual property of Pantheon of Aeternam and cannot be reproduced, copied and or displayed publicly or privately wholly or in part without the expressed written consent of Pantheon of Aeternam as expressed by international copyright laws. Violators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
ON TOP OF THIS WEBLOG YOU CAN CHOOSE A LINK IN THE MENU TO VIEW A PAGE ON OUR WEBSITE.

No comments:
Post a Comment