Friday 21 May 2021

An encounter with Goddess Hecate and with Robbert-jan Rozenkruis

More than 8 years ago on a breezy summer night with a full moon, I was studying in my room upstairs. At a certain moment I looked outside and I was surprised to see something very strange in my garden. I looked closer and I saw a very tall, beautiful woman with pitch black long hair surrounded by light, staring at me. She came through the bushes, standing there, inviting me to connect to her. I was amazed, speechless!!! I had an inner knowing that she was Hecate she came to me as a mother to look for her son. I stayed looking out of my window staring at her for about ten minutes. Then she made a sign with her hand, asking me to come down. I went down the stairs to the garden and when I stood in front of her she pushed me with a great energetic force down on my knees right in front of her. I was told by her that she came to tell me that big changes are going to come for me and the gods had chosen me to be their messenger. She also told me she was my guide from young age and protecter goddess. After a bright white light flashed in my eyes she was gone. This was a miracle! A couple of weeks later I met Barbara and our beautiful journey started. In the place where Hecate appeared in the bushes there is still a cove from her astral energy. I showed this to Barbara when she visited me. I am inspired to share this with you, celebrating my journey and path being a messenger of Thoth. Much love Robbert-jan.

No comments:

Post a Comment