Wednesday 4 December 2019

Wisdom of Thoth: Awake and expand your purity


We exist to fulfil our purpose and this is how we all grow. Connecting to our true-self will help us understand our purpose and our tools. It is important that you safeguard your truth and do not let others to pull you into the illusion with their criticism and negativity. Let your light guide you and others; enjoy a balanced life unknown to many and bring this gift to others.

My messengers on Earth were chosen by the gods. When this was communicated to them they instantly opened themselves to it and allowed us to guide them and show them their path. They did not resist, they were not afraid or suspicious; they accepted the duty given to them gracefully. Through them I am now able to connect to Earth and her creation. I am able to observe life on the planet and try to understand why the people of Earth are disconnected from the grace of the golden era. Through my messengers I am able to communicate and pass my light to you. My light goes through them, as purity expands pushing away distortion and illusion. Now I am standing closer to Earth and my light wants to go to every one of you. You are all chosen so let my light go through you. It is not me who does not want to reach and meet you; it is you who are not able to recognise truth in you. I am present and my voice is loud and clear. If you have not heard it already it means that distortion has taken over you.

The people, who are awake, have to fight to help humanity wake up. It is a challenge but it is also a duty. When you are awake and able to listen to my words clearly, you will be given the great task: fighting the planet’s big sleep. You can do this by believing and trusting your own light, rediscovering your tools and working with them fearlessly. Truth is a clear path without obstacles and limitations. When you walk on this path you are empowered because you have connected to your true-self and you have understood what your duty is. All of you who are awake should have no fear because you are connected not only to me but to the whole cosmic creation. Your duty is your greatest passion.

You exist to fulfil your duty and this is how we all evolve. Don’t be afraid to experience life as your true-self. Do not try to convince everybody with words and statements but you can convince all people with your light. It is important that you safeguard your truth; do not let others pull you into the illusion with their criticism and negativity. Arguing can only create strong polarities and wider schisms. Let your light guide you and others; enjoy a balanced life unknown to many. The light that I am sharing with you is pure and is sent to awake and expand your purity.

No comments:

Post a Comment