Friday 18 June 2021

Wisdom of Thoth: Is self-realization just another illusion?

It seems that truth seekers exist in a labyrinth of ideas, words and visuals and they are desperately looking for a way out but without success. There are many beings on Earth who are longing to achieve clarity, connecting to their true purpose, but they are entangled in the web of illusion and limitation. Thoth wants to reach all beings with his light and this is his advice: when people are able to empty their minds from all beliefs, aspirations, needs, suffering, pleasures and longings, they will discover their creator. There are humans on this planet who are experimenting with spirituality and present it as a form of dogma or philosophy. In modern days, people have used many different trends, colourful terms and interesting theories. I am not totally displeased with that because I can see that the inner-self opens the way for new discoveries and truth quests. However in the physical plane all high messages come distorted and eventually lose their true meaning. There are people who think that gods are part of a mythology, a colourful fiction, which became part of certain cultures but nobody explains why? I ask: why did gods have a prominent position in ancient people’s life if they were just fiction? Other theories want people to learn self-empowering techniques and encourage them to stay away from all high beings because they do not exist. But how people will be able to self-realise themselves when they live a distorted life? You do not know your true-self when you are not aware of your purpose which was given to you in the beginning of your reincarnation. There was a force that allowed you to reincarnate for a special purpose and this force has been with you ever since. Looking at the body and not at the mind, you know a small percentage of truth that serves and leads a being. People, animals, plants even planets are living beings created by a cosmic force. I am Thoth a creator god and I can see myself in my creation. There is so much life linked to me and I exist through my creation. I am interested in people who try to discover the truth. I know that they are in a labyrinth, desperately trying to find an exit and be free. I want to share my light; I want to show people the way. But I cannot do this by force; I can only help when I am called. I also know that humans have been manipulated through religious beliefs and distrust the divine element. My advice to you is to empty yourselves from all beliefs, all aspirations, needs, suffering, pleasures and longings. When you really empty yourself you will discover your creator.

No comments:

Post a Comment